In this episode you’ll hear:
- My story of walking out of the movie theatre at 16, falling to the ground in what I thought could only be a heart attack, and how that episode ended up with me losing my gallbladder.
- At 19, my mom saw a lump in my neck and how it ended up eventually in a thyroid cancer diagnosis.
- My reaction to hearing “this was the good cancer to have”.
- My epiphany realizing I spent all my life feeling fine but yet ended up with multiple surgeries, medication, and disease clearly living in my body.
- Dealing with the onset of depression and anxiety one year after my thyroidectomy.
- And how I started to get my health back *hint it involved with first firing the Doctors that were not helping.
- Get your free optimal thyroid ebook: www.drrebeccawarren.com
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Join my Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/healingafterthyroidectomy/
- Ready to take it to the next level? Join my Thyroid Inner Circle: https://www.drswarren.com/thyroidmembership
- Check out the basic and advance supplements I recommend for thyroid hormone health! Once you register, you will have access to both lists: https://wellevate.me/drswarren
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs.Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.