Ever wondered what the key to building a successful business from scratch is? If so, you are in for an educational treat with this week’s guest, Andy Lambert. Andy is the co-founder of ContentCal, a social media and content planning tool which has since recently been acquired by multinational giant, Adobe. Andy is also the author of Social 3.0, a guidebook serving thousands of businesses across all corners of the globe to unleash the power of social media.
Welcome back to Your Truth Shared. In this episode, Andy shares the valuable learnings from the stages of his professional journey, the power of people when building a business, explores the multiple paths one can take into entrepreneurship and reveals how to build an audience and foundation for future growth. Key points throughout this episode include:
- An introduction to Andy Lambert.
- Stepping away from the corporate comfort trap.
- The new normal and what the future of work looks like.
- Stepping into entrepreneurship and building a successful business from scratch.
- The power of people in business and the impact of word-of-mouth.
- Organic marketing -VS- paid marketing.
- Nailing product market fit.
- The importance of humanising your brand.
- Adobe’s acquisition of ContentCal.
- Social 3.0 and marketing your agency.
- Why you should build your audience first.
‘’The best investments that you could make is those investments in yourself.’’ – Andy Lambert.
Book: The Startup Owner’s Manual by Bob Dorf and Steve Blank.
Book: Social 3.0: How forward-thinking B2B’s can unleash the power of social media by Andy Lambert.
CEO, Co-founder and author, Rand Fishkin:
Get connected socially with Andy Lambert:
Get connected socially with host Finola Howard:
This podcast is proudly produced in partnership with podlad.com