Joining Finola this week is the wonderfully brave and inspirational Amanda Grace. Amanda is an artist, speaker, life coach and overall creative powerhouse who opens up about her artistic entrepreneurial journey and the common thread that arises every time.
Trust us when we say, this episode focused on creating your masterpiece and the art of entrepreneurship is packed to the brim with many golden nuggets. Amanda discusses how you don’t owe your decisions loyalty and introduces us to her newfound friendship with resentment and clean decision-making. We also hear Amanda’s take on overdelivering, how to avoid financial exhaustion, the dangers of straying away from the truth and much more. Key points throughout include:
- An introduction to Amanda Grace.
- The concept of finger pointing to the moon.
- The superpowers of an artist.
- Embracing wreckage and tackling anxiety.
- The rise of Pilgrim Soul and the red flag of resentment.
- Facing resistance and putting a cap on growth.
- The power of listening and making changes.
- Breaking artistry stereotypes and disciplining chaos.
- How to avoid financial exhaustion.
- The dangers of straying away from the truth.
- Setting goals and the experience of hitting target figures.
- Trying, testing and the process of elimination.
- The value in community and growing your network.
- The failure of living in a hated situation.
‘’No matter how difficult and painful it may be, nothing sounds as good to the soul as the truth’’. - Martha Beck.
Get connected socially with Amanda Grace:
Get connected socially with host Finola Howard:
This podcast is proudly produced in partnership with podlad.com