Welcome back to Your Truth Shared. Joining Finola on the podcast this week is special guest Brendan O’Hara. Brendan is the co-founder and CTO of Untapped AI, a powerful self-awareness company on a mission to help leaders flourish in business by tapping into their self-awareness to learn and understand more about themselves as well as their clients.
In this episode, Brendan discusses the journey of cultivating self-awareness and accelerating business growth, shares his experience of adapting to challenging and ever-changing environments and reveals the advice he would offer to his younger self. Key points throughout this episode include:
- An introduction to Brendan O’Hara.
- The rise and evolution of Untapped.
- The link between coaching and self-awareness artificial intelligence.
- Why self-awareness is essential.
- Data protection: security, privacy and confidentiality.
- The concept of change fatigue and the cost of failure.
- Advice for Brendan’s younger self.
- Discovering insights and seeing the business grow.
- Establishing your business identity.
- An introduction to the objective observer.
- The highs and lows in the journey of business growth.
- The impact of Covid-19 on business.
- Prejudice and privileges: Tackling difficult conversations.
- The power within understanding your team.
Get connected socially with Brendan O’Hara:
Get connected socially with host Finola Howard:
This podcast is proudly produced in partnership with podlad.com