Here's what we cover in Lead Generation Strategies b2b Podcast Episode #1 interview with MainLine.media owner Austin Rickles:
- Where did you start to get those digital marketing chops? What did that look like?
- Ad Ops: “The gold standard is to get what's called a $10 RPM, which is revenue per milli, which really, that just means earn $10 for every 1000 pageviews you have on your site.”
- “Social traffic does tend to perform the worst out of all traffic from an ads perspective, not from a page view perspective but specifically from ad revenue, email traffic is where it's at.”
- “You must really pay attention to user behavior, how they interact with your site. That's where Google Analytics comes from, and I do spend a lot of time in there.”
- You mentioned UTM parameters. Talk a little about that, if you can bring it down to some of those out there, they're like UTM parameters? What the hell is that?
- You do your own emails, you set up those kinds of campaigns, talk a little bit about that, the work you do on that...
- From a capturing customer information perspective, is it smart to only be selling products on Amazon?
- BEWARE of this Facebook niche Dumb tax ad story: “...we went from doing $220,000 in sales the previous month to I believe it was like $13,000.”
- Where can people find you?
Click Here for the transcribed interview in PDF format.