4 days ago
Becoming a Master Marketer of Your Professional Career with Bernie Borges - Episode #64
Episode #64 - Becoming a Master Marketer of Your Professional Career with Bernie Borges
With its ever-evolving landscape and transformative power, marketing presents a golden opportunity for women seeking new opportunities, exploring different paths, or simply looking for a way to invigorate their current role. Marketing is fundamentally about crafting compelling narratives, building connections, and influencing people's perceptions. By leveraging these skills, professional women can harness the power of marketing to drive their own success. In today's episode, our guest will explore various aspects of marketing, including digital marketing on LinkedIn, content creation, branding, and more. In addition, we'll delve into the latest trends and emerging opportunities that will give you a competitive edge.
In this episode of the Midlife Career Rebel Podcast, you'll discover…
• Key strategies and tactics in digital marketing that women can adopt to stay competitive
• How to craft compelling narratives and personal branding to create a strong professional presence
• Overcoming challenges and mindset shifts necessary for career transformation through marketing
• The importance of building meaningful connections and networks
• How to blend experience and expertise to create must-read content using OPC (other people’s content)
• Why the KLT (know, like, trust) factor matters
Featured On the Show (and additional resources):
• Eat that Frog: https://buff.ly/42SYu6z
• Midlife Fulfilled Podcast: https://midlifefulfilled.com
• Carol Parker Walsh Consulting - https://www.carolparkerwalsh.com
• Fearless: The Career Rebel Academy: https://bit.ly/CRAapply
Bernie Borges is Vice President, Global Content Marketing at iQor, a leading BPO. He’s co-founder and Advisory Board member at Vengreso, The Digital Sales Transformation company. Bernie is a voice-over professional and the host of the Midlife Fulfilled Podcast. Bernie’s career spans three decades in B2B marketing roles and sales roles in tech. He founded and grew the digital marketing agency Find and Convert, which after 15 years merged into Vengreso in 2017. Bernie speaks at marketing industry events and is the author of Marketing 2.0, one of the earliest books written on social media marketing strategy. He has been recognized by industry peers, including Demandbase’s 25 Marketing Executives to Learn From in 2023, SEMRush’s Top 100 Content Marketing Influencers in 2022, and Toprank’s Top 25 Content Marketing Experts in 2021. Bernie taught the Content Marketing module in the University of South Florida Digital Marketing Certificate Program. You can connect with Bernie on LinkedIn.
Email us if you have any questions or topics you’d like us to cover on the podcast at email@example.com.
Take our LinkedIn Quiz and discover your LinkedIn Archetype: https://go2.bucketquizzes.com/sf/8e40128f
Is your personal brand where it needs to be? Take our Personal Brand Quiz: https://go2.bucketquizzes.com/sf/6bec3638
Rate, Review & Follow on Apple Podcasts
"I'm loving the Midlife Career Rebel Podcast!" If that sounds like you, help us support more people like you to create a career and life they love. After all, the Midlife Career Rebel Podcast would not be possible without you.
Click on the link below to subscribe, give us a five-star rating, and leave a review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Thanks for listening,
Be sure to follow me:
• Website: https://www.carolparkerwalsh.com/podcast
• LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/parkerwalsh
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/drcarolparkerwalsh
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/carolparkerwalsh