Feb 28, 2023
Petra Wille: Building a community of practice
Petra Wille is a product leadership coach and the author of Strong Product People, my go-to book for the people development side of being a product leader. In this conversation, we dive deep into why and how a community of practice can level up your team and save training budget.
You can also read this episode here.
Sign up here to get upcoming essays + episodes emailed to you.
Follow the MTTM journey on Twitter or LinkedIn!
Links & resources mentioned:
• Twitter @loomista
• Book: Strong Product People
• Conference: Product at Heart
• Amy Edmondson: Building teams where people feel safe
People & orgs:
• Robert Kegan
• Tolingo (translation company)
• Strong Product People
• An Everyone Culture
• The Culture Map
• Selling the Dream
• Product Communities of Practice: Everything You Need to Know
• Dan Pink - Autonomy, mastery, purpose
• The (product) cultural iceberg
This is a public episode. If you would like to discuss this with other subscribers or get access to bonus episodes, visit blog.makethingsthatmatter.com