This week’s episode is especially for entrepreneurs who are looking to raise their first round of capital as we speak to Vinit Bhansali from Orios Venture Partners on what makes the perfect pitch deck. Some key topics covered in the episode include:
- What are the key elements of a pitch?
- Team, product, business model, long term strategy - what is the investor looking for in 10 min conversation after a conference?
- How can you make a VC, who gets 200+ pitch decks a week, remember your pitch?
- Vinit’s personal experience as an entrepreneur and pitching
- Common biases that VCs have while listening to pitches and what to take note of
If you have ideas on what you’d like to listen on the show next, please DM me on Twitter at @RavBhatia
Get on the email list at turnaround.substack.com