Wow, there’s a lot going on in the world today! Trip, Larry, and Anna are getting back to work as life begins to ramp up. Your lovely co-hosts have decided to take a short break while they figure out their next phase in the future of work. Until then, keep creating, keep improving, and keep embracing change. It’s the only way forward!
* Anna, Trip, and Larry have been busy!
* We’re taking a summer break to get our ducks in the row.
* Throughout this podcast we’ve talked about how there’s better days ahead, well guess what, they’re here!
* Trip is working for a 135 year old company and they are ready to embrace this new digital world. If they can do it, you can do it too.
* Big shout out to our interns AnaMichele and Brian!
* Also the BIGGEST shout out to Albie, our editor at Podfly!
* Your co-hosts will be coming back, but as life kicks back up, they want to take a step back to see what’s on the forefront of what’s next.
* Without a commute, podcasts have dropped off slightly. What’s next for the Brave New Workforce? Perhaps video format!
* Getting comfortable speaking and being on camera are critical job skills in today’s world. This podcast has helped all three of your co-hosts get better at it.
* You gotta put yourself out there. Larry shares an example of what that can do for you and your career.
* Trip brings it full circle. The Black Death.
* Whatever change comes your way, embrace it. It’s only going to get faster and faster.
* People are still going to have to work, because of that, Larry, Trip, and Anna will still be talking about the future of work.
* Thanks for listening and we’ll be back!
Email Anna: Anna@Thebraveworkforce.com
Follow Larry on Twitter: @Cornett
Connect with Anna: Brainminerals.co
“People no longer have tolerance for the old gatekeepers and the old models. It’s changing even faster than a lot of people have anticipated.” — Larry
“Ideas to leave you with, keep growing, keep watching where the puck is going.” — Trip
“People were talking about how this was going to kill the economy, it did for a little while, however so many people have used what was presented in front of them, grown from it, and shifted to a more online world.” — Anna
This is a public episode. If you would like to discuss this with other subscribers or get access to bonus episodes, visit bravenewworkforce.substack.com