On this episode of Anti-Aging Hacks, Kelly Roman and Faraz Khan dive into the benefits of applying electric current to your brain for the purpose of reducing anxiety, depression and insomnia.
--- To get thicker, fuller and stronger hair, go to https://fullyvital.com ---
Here are some of items we discuss:
- What are the benefits of electrical stimulation?
- What does the scientific literature say about the causes of anxiety and depression?
- What are the side effects of frontline drugs for treating depression, anxiety?
- What is the difference between Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Vagus Nerve Stimulation?
- Is there a set of nerves that the Fisher Wallace Laboratories is targeting with their device?
- How do they measure the levels of serotonin and cortisol?
- How to improve insomnia or sleep in people?
- How often should normal people use The Fisher Wallace Stimulator?
- The new Fisher Wallace device which will launch next year.
Kelly Roman is the cofounder & CEO of Fisher Wallace Laboratories. For the past decade, Kelly Roman has helped lead the fields of neuromodulation product development, regulatory affairs, healthcare marketing and clinical trial strategy.
Prior to co-founding Fisher Wallace, Kelly graduated from Harvard and served as an award-winning executive in the digital advertising and SaaS industries. He recently served on the boards of two charter high schools in New York City.
Get the full show notes at: https://antiaginghacks.net/podcast/beat-anxiety-depression-insomnia/