We’re settling a lot of couples’ disputes in Answer Me This Episode 398. Who’s from the biggest village? Potato in tacos: Y/N? Did all animation used to be worse, or specifically just in Disney’s straight to video sequels? Prepare yourself for:
biggest village by area vs biggest village by population
ramen tacos vs gums
Return of Jafar
The Hunchback of Notre Dame part deux
The Lion King 1½
the valuation of drugs
Ancient Romans 4 magnetism
cats in squares
in today’s Bonus Bit of Crap on the App – available for Apple and Android – there’s a bit more about Disney+ and which films it may tactfully have hidden from view.
Hear our other work:
• Olly hosts several podcasts, and you can find them all at ollymann.com. Subscribe to his all new daily show The Retrospectors!
• Helen makes The Allusionist, an entertainment show about language, and Veronica Mars Investigations, recapping every episode of Veronica Mars from the beginning – now digging into season 4.
• Martin makes music – including a new EP – which you can hear palebirdmusic.com, on the Pale Bird podcast, and on Spotify etc. His brand new podcast Neutrino Watch is different every time you download it. You can also join him in contemplating the work of every song by Tom Waits Tom Waits in Song By Song, and he produced and composed the kids’ science podcast Maddie’s Sound Explorers, hosted by Maddie Moate.
Hang out with us online at twitter.com/HelenAndOlly and facebook.com/answermethis.
This episode is sponsored by:
• Manscaped, a full range of grooming products for your furry parts. Get 20% off plus free shipping with the code ANSWER at Manscaped.com
• Squarespace. Visit squarespace.com/answer and get 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain with the discount code ‘answer‘.
Buy AMT episodes 1-200, our six special albums including AMT Holiday for your summer staycation and Sports Day for these ballsporty times, and our Best Of compilations from 2007-2015 at answermethisstore.com.
Send us your QUESTIONS, in writing or as voice recordings, to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to answer in future episodes.
We’ll be back with AMT399 on 1 July 2021.
Helen & Olly
••• AMT398 Child-Friendly Rating: 84%. Just a couple of swears. Oh and a ball-shaving ad. •••