How high do you set the bar on your life and your achievements? Does making a delicious breakfast in the morning mean everything to you, and the rest of the day is just depressing? Do you look forward to moments that you know you can achieve something? Do you do things that only make you comfortable?
Your life scorecard is VERY low!
You must set your bar for yourself, and what you expect of yourself to be so high there is almost no way to reach it. You must put expectations on yourself that make you dizzy just thinking about it. Why? Because thus far, you have hit every goal you have set for yourself, and are you happy?
Get it! What's your life scorecard now?
- Apple Podcast: https://Anglero.com/iTunes
- Spotify: https://Anglero.com/Spotify
- Google Podcasts: https://Anglero.com/GooglePodcast
- Stitcher: https://Anglero.com/Stitcher
- TuneIn: https://Anglero.com/TuneIn
- Pandora: https://Anglero.com/Pandora
- iHeart Radio: https://Anglero.com/iHeart
- Listen Notes: https://Anglero.com/ListenNotes
- PlayerFM: https://Anglero.com/PlayerFM