Do you have a problem, a thought, a situation in your past or present that you mentally avoid because the cost of thinking and dealing with it is too much? If yes, then you are emotionally compromised.
These heavy life situations will eat you alive. They will make you suffer in ways that the person who initially caused you the pain could never do. As difficult and painful and horrid as it is to go through this thought, this feeling, you must breathe life into it and deal with it and give life back to yourself.
Being emotionally compromised does not mean you are weak, it means you are human and you are dealing with things that remind you that tomorrow will be a better day.
I'm sorry that you are hurting. So am I. You are not alone and I am here of you. Tomorrow will be a better day. I promise.
- Apple Podcast: https://Anglero.com/iTunes
- Spotify: https://Anglero.com/Spotify
- Google Podcasts: https://Anglero.com/GooglePodcast
- Stitcher: https://Anglero.com/Stitcher
- TuneIn: https://Anglero.com/TuneIn
- Pandora: https://Anglero.com/Pandora
- iHeart Radio: https://Anglero.com/iHeart
- Listen Notes: https://Anglero.com/ListenNotes
- PlayerFM: https://Anglero.com/PlayerFM