I went for a walk today, and this time I talked out loud through the whole walk. By talking out loud, I felt that I wasn't alone but had an advisor and a mentor to help me solve my problems. It was a new level of intensity during a walk that I was not used to.
How often do you walk and talk? Why not? No one cares. Actually, the few people I walked by looked like they envied me and that I was in such deep thought.
Walking and talking is a free key for you to tap into another superpower that you have. When you are done with this podcast, go for a walk and make sure you talk. You will truly enjoy the new you, you will find.
I love you!
- Apple Podcast: https://Anglero.com/iTunes
- Spotify: https://Anglero.com/Spotify
- Google Podcasts: https://Anglero.com/GooglePodcast
- Stitcher: https://Anglero.com/Stitcher
- TuneIn: https://Anglero.com/TuneIn
- Pandora: https://Anglero.com/Pandora
- iHeart Radio: https://Anglero.com/iHeart
- Listen Notes: https://Anglero.com/ListenNotes
- PlayerFM: https://Anglero.com/PlayerFM