Yesterday, I went for a walk and came across an art exhibition paying tribute to the people who died during the Nazis' occupation of Norway. These people suffered and lived horrendous, painful life full of fear and despair. Many of the stories were told by elderly people today who were only a few years old when the horror began.
Today, we dishonor all of these people and our own ancestors by being caught up in what people are doing and saying on Social Media if we are liked at work if we have been complimented for our clothes or newest mobile phone. How shallow have we become!?!
Do you know how lucky you are?
Forget other people and what they say and think. What do you want to say and what you are thinking is the only thing that matters. No one has lived the life you have lived. No one has suffered the way you have suffered, so why do you pay any attention to other people.
Pay homage to all those who came before you. Do you. Be you. That's all you have to do...
I love you... Thomas F. Anglero
- Apple Podcast: https://Anglero.com/iTunes
- Spotify: https://Anglero.com/Spotify
- Google Podcasts: https://Anglero.com/GooglePodcast
- Stitcher: https://Anglero.com/Stitcher
- TuneIn: https://Anglero.com/TuneIn
- Pandora: https://Anglero.com/Pandora
- iHeart Radio: https://Anglero.com/iHeart
- Listen Notes: https://Anglero.com/ListenNotes
- PlayerFM: https://Anglero.com/PlayerFM