I see people walking around so self-conscious of what other people are doing or saying. They check their mobile phones for the latest trends, expressions, and jokes. Always looking for others to tell them how to exist and how-to be when they walk outside their home. Why?
Your life is about you. You are supposed to always be you, not a reflection of someone you never met and who probably does not want to meet you!
Live your life. If you don't like the person you with, change! If you don't like the people you hang out with, change!
Live your life and stop caring what everyone else does, says, thinks, etc. It doesn't matter. You matter, not them. Again, "YOU MATTER, NOT THEM!"
Go forth and spread beauty and light!
- Apple Podcast: https://Anglero.com/iTunes
- Spotify: https://Anglero.com/Spotify
- Google Podcasts: https://Anglero.com/GooglePodcast
- Stitcher: https://Anglero.com/Stitcher
- TuneIn: https://Anglero.com/TuneIn
- Pandora: https://Anglero.com/Pandora
- iHeart Radio: https://Anglero.com/iHeart
- Listen Notes: https://Anglero.com/ListenNotes
- PlayerFM: https://Anglero.com/PlayerFM