Mike Finocchiaro started his first company when he was 18 years old. But wishes he wouldn’t have waited so long. Today, Toby Mathis of Anderson Business Advisors talks to Mike about his journey into entrepreneurship. How much earlier could he have started? In the womb, rocking out with his mom? There’s no time like the present. If you have an idea that you believe in, start a company and grow it. You can make anything happen, if you’re willing to take the lumps that come with it. The only limitation is if you could take what it is to keep moving forward, you’re going to get to where you want to be.
- Come Together Entertainment: A “big” company doing Hollywood parties, started by an 18-year-old working out of a row home and saving cash
- Music is the heartbeat of Mike’s production company; leveraged his experience setting up shows, concerts, and festivals efficiently and quickly
- Rock and roll ride into corporate world to tap into latest and greatest
- Legalese and Liability: Mike Finn Productions rebranded Big Fin Productions; create entity that’s larger than yourself in every aspect
- Mike’s Mistakes: The name thing, don’t wait to get things started, think before reacting
- Santa’s Roadies Charity: Real meaning of Christmas is not about gifts, but giving
- Companies and their charities can change lives; non-profit process is pretty simple
- Going forward, follow your gut; know right from wrong, and make anything happen
Big Fin Productions
Big Fin Vegas
George Clinton and the P-Funk
Consumer Electronics Show
From Traumatic Brain Injury To Nonprofit VICTORY!
Tax Information for Charities & Other Non-Profits
Tax and Asset Protection Event