Episode 26 sees @JimmySong going me again, this time to review his most recent piece: "The Moral Case for Bitcoin".
Jimmy & I always have great discussions and dig into Bitcoin, Philosophy and Economics from numerous angles.
On this episode, we touch on:
- Why do Governments exist?
- Difference between Gov’t then and now?
- Why has the world “Elite” been so deranged?
- Natural Law VS Positivism
- Why do people follow Natural Law?
- What is “The Moral Case for Bitcoin”
- Why is it not discussed widely?
- Prudence, Temperance, Justice, Fortitude
- Why are they missing in modernity?
- Emergent, natural Law VS Fiat Authority
- Property Rights
- Centralsiation VS Decentralisation
And a whole lot more..
Tune in, share it, like it, (rate the show) and I hope you learn alot.
Follow Jimmy on Twitter & Medium @JimmySong, and check out his latest Book "Thank God for Bitcoin" available on Amazon now.
Thanks again for listening.
Subscribe on YouTube, Anchor, Spotify:
And follow me on Twitter @AleksSvetski & https://svetski.medium.com
More coming soon!