How can women and immigrant entrepreneurs be heard and stand out in 2020?
Dr. Claudia Consolati helps women entrepreneurs overcome their fear of being seen and heard so that they can grow their business and income. Her unique approach blending neuroscience, attachment theory, and trauma healing supports women in sharing their voices with the world whether they're just starting out or already hitting 6 figures or more. A shy girl at heart, Claudia dreams of a world where women are fully self-expressed and have the impact that they're meant to have.
* Create your big vision (what's too big vs. too small)
* The culture of self-promotion.
* Writing vs. copywriting
* Authenticity in the marketplace (too hyped in so many messages)
* Services vs. thought-leader model (many don't know what they are)
* Creative unifier (when we feel like what we create aren't cohesive, not right away - the importance of patience)
* The heroine journey
* Immigrant women (and men), double identity
Stay in touch with me & find out how I create content full-time: https://www.feisworld.com/newsletter--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/feisworld/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/feisworld/support