In ep 54 the NTS crew with Meghan discusses hashkafa. We label it, we box it and we subject the hashkafic orientations out there. Just because We do this, doesn’t mean there’s less to a person. But in shidduchim it’s important to identify where you stand on things. What’s important to bring up, what should be brought up and what may just be ok to wait on.
1) TV in the house
2) Labels & that darn Box
3) Throw away: my way is the right way
4) Black hat: they do, they did, the don’t, they can’t
6) TV and TV in the house
7) Sending your kids to white shirt or co ed yeshiva
8) What community do we want to live in
9) Is how you observe Shabbos a hashkafic difference? ie how you want to run a Shabbos table, going swimming, wife holds of the eruv
10) How much do we listen to the families rov?
11) Do we put a filter on the house internet? Kids phones. Etc.
12) Making aliyah
14) Is Hashkafa non-binary a thing?
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support