In this week's episode we bring on Sarale and Ahuva AKA Holy Shid.
We wanted to share Sarale's inspirational story regarding her shidduch journey.
In this episode we discuss:
1. How much people can change over time and how that change sometimes leads to you to find the person you were looking for.
2 How dating in the traditional shidduch world as young girl felt?
3. The early set familial & societal pressures to get married at a younger age and how that affects people.
4. Creating a routine that keeps you moving through the years where you feel like you have nothing going on dating wise.
5. How Sarale becoming more open minded introduced her to therapy.
6. The skills she picked up in therapy that helped her understand more about herself.
7. The differences and similarities of shidduchim within the Chabad community
8. Spotting the differences of who you were and you're becoming, and why it's ok to wait for the perfect time
9. Understanding that may be the issue is you, and how becoming more open minded can bring the right person into your life.
10. Why you should not rely on the community at large to make your match for you
11. Childhood patterns that may currently be holding you back from finding the right one.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support