10 Steps to a Successful Restaurant Promotion: https://www.makingdoughshow.com/resources
The Ultimate Restaurant Marketing Guide and all our FREE Resources at https://www.makingdoughshow.com/resources
How we’ve been promoting our Pizza Kit:
If there's one good thing that this pandemic has brought to us, it is to witness how resilient and optimistic we are despite all the chaos. That even in this darkest time, we see our fellow restaurant owners trying their best to stand tough and continue to fight in this battle.
I've seen a lot of restaurants coming up with new and creative solutions to serve their customers in the face of this crisis. One of these is creating meal kits.
As a way of helping my colleagues in the restaurant industry, I would like to share some tips to craft a successful meal kit and how to promote it:
1. Put yourself in your customer's shoes -observe your menu and choose an item that is popular and easy to prepare.
2. Consider the cost, specifically, the packaging.
3. Study how you are going to price your packages based on the customer's perceived value.
4. It should pass the Friday 6:00 PM test -make sure that execution is not too complicated.
5. Make creative content, like funny videos, enticing photos, and engaging stories, and promote through:
6. Use Text Message Marketing to communicate with your customers, it's fast, and has high open-rate.
7. Include the promotion in your email marketing.
8. Utilize Google Posts to highlight your product -it's a free feature on Google that allows you to publish your stories and goods/services directly to Google Search and Google Maps.
9. Use Facebook ads to bolster your reach and continue to build your brand.
10. Go for bulk orders -reach out to schools/teachers, churches, companies, etc.