Today’s episode of the Photo Opp Podcast explores photography contracts with Annette Stepanian, founder of Your Legal BFF. Annette talks about the best (easy) ways to protect your photography business. In this episode, we’re discussing:
- When photography contracts are required in your business
- Common mistakes photographers encounter legally
- Differentiating contracts between photography jobs
- Potential repercussions for operating without a contract
- Advice for photographers to grow their business–– safely and legally!
If you are a new listener to Photo Opp, I'd love to hear from you. DM me @meganbreukelman with any questions or ideas, and join the Facebook Group for meaningful discourse within the community.
Handy Dandy Resources:
Follow the Podcast:
Follow the Host:
Join the Community:
Join the Photo Opp Podcast Facebook Group to get involved with the community, create meaningful discussion with other photographers, learn and grow. http://facebook.com/groups/photo.opp.podcast