May 16, 2023
Ep. 69 Daniel Ebbett - 'Block Blue Light'
Daniel Ebbett is the founder of BlockBlueLight. BlockBlueLight was born out of his personal struggle with chronic insomnia and migraines. Despite trying various remedies such as sleeping pills, natural herbs, and breathing techniques, Daniel's health continued to decline, leaving him feeling helpless and frustrated. Even consulting with specialist doctors proved to be of little help. Determined to find a solution, Daniel began conducting his own research and discovered the connection between light, specifically blue light, and its impact on circadian rhythms and melatonin secretion, leading to sleep issues.
In this week’s episode, we discuss:
* The effects of blue light on health, sleep, energy levels, hormones,
* The difference between good and toxic blue light,
* The common sources of blue light we're exposed to daily and practical solutions to mitigate their impact,
* Ways and tools we can use to mitigate the damage caused by blue light, and simple hacks to implement today,
* Light Frequencies, EMFS and so much more.
2:25 Where It All Began
7:15 Light, Water, and Magnetism
11:50 What Is the Issue With Blue Light?
15:30 Day/Night Cycles and the Brain
20:45 A Passion for Sharing – Block Blue Light
25:18 Flicker, What Is It?
39:30 Blue Blocking Glasses
50:50 Light Hygiene
Use our code: FOUNDSPACE for 10% off the entire range.
Instagram: @blockbluelight_official Facebook: @BlockBlueLightOfficial