In this Episode, I (@Jivraj Singh Sachar) speak with Ankit Aggarwal of Dare2Compete on the How of Starting up! We often get clouded by ideas with no sense of direction about what needs to be done next.
In this Episode, Ankit Aggarwal talks about the three step approach of validating your idea in terms of -
1. Feasibility 2. Practicality 3. Scalability.
Ankit Aggarwal talks from the experience of building the largest student community in the country! Here's a quick glance into the Episode!
1. (2:45) : Opinion on the Indian Silicon Valley
2. (4:36) : When should an Entrepreneur Start? Drop-out vs Experience
3. (7:35) : The importance of Experience
4. (13:12) : What should you do once you have an Idea?
5. (16:10) : What is too much planning? How much should you plan before you launch?
6. (18:55) : Touching upon Feedback Loops!
7. (21:50) : The Importance of getting the Founding Team hire right!
8. (24:42) : Why should a startup raising Funding?
9. (26:33) : The Importance of understanding the How
10. (27:46) : Learnings from Ankit's Journey
11. (30:04) : Final thoughts for young entrepreneurs
12. (31:28) : Episode Summary
Tune in to get all your answers about - "How should you start a startup?"
Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter!