S1. E7. - Conversational marketing with Aoife O'Connell
Yo Aoife, you can totally sit with us!
This week we were honoured to chat with Aoife O'Connell of Yarnly – a chatbot developer with attitude!
This charismatic Irish ex-pat shared so much valuable content about:
- Her epic story and what led her to Yarnly
- Chatbots (what they are, how they work, why they are cool AF)
- How she maps out her chatbots and the type of talent she works with to bring them to life
- The importance of soft-skills in a digital world
- How Yarnly is using their mission and values for empowering women and parents to change the future
- The future of conversational marketing and voice user interfaces
- Her upcoming Build a Bot workshop in Australia
Here are the links to content and workshops we mentioned in the podcast episode:
- Get tickets to Aoife's upcoming Build a Bot workshop: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/2019-tickets-62295744248
- Free Customer Journey Map (MIRO) for anyone who wants to get started with CX: https://miro.com/templates/customer-journey-map/
- Invision article about product design hiring for soft skills: http://www.invisionapp.com/inside-design/hiring-survey