Conner Brown and Eric Voskuil join me in another episode to discuss a fascinating spectrum of concrete questions, ideas, and topics around Bitcoin.
Essential points discussed:
- Fed-Chairman Powell´s public statements during the Senate Banking Committee on Bitcoin as a (speculative) store of value
- Facebook´s Libra and regulatory issues
- Donald Trump´s tweets on Bitcoin and Libra
- Prepared Draft of a law to prohibit large platforms utilities from being a financial institution.
- Surveillance / Data / Governments /
- Taxing through Inflation
- Mining / Signing by the State? / Nation-State-Attacks & Censorship
- Black Markets
- Spending Money by the Governments / Taxation
- Security-Model of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Mining Efficiency
- Energy Consumption / Cost of Hardware & Hard Drives
- Gold cannot be sent via Wire!
- Proof-of-Stake is NOT censorship-resistant!
- Cryptodynamic Principles
- Austrian Economics & Praexelogy
Follow Conner Brown on twitter
Follow Eric Voskuil on twitter
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/keyvandavani/message