In this episode, Mayank Chhabra joins me to discuss and share his knowledge, thoughts, insights, perspectives, and vision on Bitcoin and UX/UI.
"Bitcoin’s biggest hurdle to mass-adoption is UX, not technology."
- Lack of empathy towards newbies
- Custodial wallets UX vs non-custodial wallets
- Hardware wallets UX
- Multi-sig HW wallets UX with
- Mnemonic seeds and UX improvement Trezor’s latest Shamir Backups -
- UX of setting up node (
- Poor UX preventing by-default privacy in BTC vs. using privacy coins
- How developers can inculcate human-centric design principles in Bitcoin applications - Balancing UX and security
Like, share, and write me a review on iTunes and my other Podcast-Platforms.
Thank you for your support!
The Total Connector.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/keyvandavani/message