September Live Podcast – Why Couples Don’t Have Sex, Hormone Education, and More
- Reassuring data on Estrogen and breast cancer
- social media is associated with sex dysfunction
- define erotica, why are we so scared of this word?
- Why couples don’t have sex – thanks for the inspo www.instagram.com/yourdiagnonsense
- top feelings in your fantasies
- the more you focus on these the more you will enjoy sex, and the farther you get away - and if you aren’t getting these fulfilled, the more breaks you have on. And does society agree with your core feelings? It matters.
- Danish observational study on HT after BCa
- What can I learn from boredom?
- MHT and cholesterol changes
Reassuring data regarding the use of hormone therapy at menopause and risk of breast cancer Pinkerton, JoAnn V.; Wilson, Carolyn S.; Kaunitz, Andrew M. Menopause. 29(9):1001-1004, September 2022.
Cold S, Cold F, Jensen MB, Cronin-Fenton D, Christiansen P, Ejlertsen B. Systemic or Vaginal Hormone Therapy After Early Breast Cancer: A Danish Observational Cohort Study. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2022 Jul 20:djac112. doi: 10.1093/jnci/djac112.
Did you get the You Are Not Broken Book Yet? https://amzn.to/3p18DfK
Join my membership to get these episodes ASAP when they are created and without advertisement and even listen live to the interviews and episodes.
Our podcast sponsor is Bonafide
Bonafide products help women embrace the natural changes that occur throughout all phases of life.
Discount code for 20% off:NOTBROKEN
Sales link: https://hellobonafide.com/notbroken