Alison Lee is one of the world's best women's professional golfers. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Alison began competing in golf at six-years-old and played NCAA women's golf at UCLA. In this episode which was recorded when Alison was competing in the Aramco Series Individual Event in Florida, Alison discusses her decision to turn pro three semesters into her time at UCLA and the journey her career has taken since. Alison shares:
- What it means to be in charge of your own destiny and why there's always something you can do to change your life;
- How she got involved with golf, the hilarious story that could've ended it all and how winning her first tournament at seven-years-old impacted her mindset;
- The importance in learning to both succeed and fail;
- Why confidence is the most important element to a golfer's success;
- Tips to find confidence when it wanes; and
- Why she kept going despite difficult career challenges.
Read Alisons impactful blog about her career journey here.
Get the Ruling Sports Newsletter: https://rulingsports.com/newsletter/
Follow Ruling Sports