Max Fleit is a Founding Partner of Wizard Ventures, where he's building a portfolio of profitable internet businesses. Max is a serial entrepreneur & has run both bootstrapped & VC-funded businesses, he contrasts the two in this episode.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why you should not raise VC Money?
- Expectations that come with VC Money
- Difference between VCs and Angels
- What all info should your pitch deck contain?
- At what stage should founders seek external funding?
Wizard Ventures: https://www.wizardventures.co/
Base Templates: https://www.basetemplates.com/
Follow Max on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MaxFleit
Follow Max on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maximilian-fleitmann/
Hosted by Prashant Choubey: https://twitter.com/ChoubeySahab
Episode post at https://vc10x.com/max-fleit