Scott Shane is the Managing Partner at Comeback Capital. Scott was previously a professor & researcher on entrepreneurship. He's also an LP in several startup accelerators.
In this episode, we talk about :
- Scott's story & how he started investing
- Investment thesis at Comeback Capital
- His research on if entrepreneurship is in the genes?
- What gets investors excited in a startup pitch?
- Why founders should prioritize earlier exits?
& lots more..
Comeback Capital website: https://www.comeback.vc/
Follow Scott on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-shane-0597546/
Full episode video at https://vc10x.com/comeback-capital