Definition of Teamwork - when a group of people work together cohesively, towards a common goal, creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths to enhance team performance.
Why do we need teammates?
- A team allows you to leverage skills beyond yourself A team removes you as the bottleneck
- A team prevents burnout A team brings additional perspectives
- A team challenges you
Six Characteristics of a highly effective team
- Each Team Member Has Emotional Intelligence
- Good Mix of Introverts and Extroverts
- They Share and Understand Their Common Goals
- They Make Time for Humor
- They Communicate Proactively
- Strong Leadership at the Helm
- "practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect"
- "if you fail to prepare. Prepare to fail"
- "success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day"
- "practice is the philosophy of continuous improvement. Get a little bit better each day"
- "No one can teach riding so well as a horse"
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/whylab/message