This episode of The Blaze podcast by Blaze Inc. features an interview with Moses Itanola, the Executive Director of BIM Africa and a Project Associate at Family Homes Funds Limited.
- He started by quoting some insightful statistics on how buildings are 'destroying' our planet - from reputable organisations and researches.
- After that, he highlighted some global efforts by various organisations across the globe to curb the negative impacts of buildings on our planet.
- Bringing it down to Africa, he outlined how stakeholders in the built sector can drive the reduction of carbon emissions from built assets across the continent.
- He proceeded to lay a lot of emphasis on the role of Innovation in fast-tracking the much-needed transformation of the built sector.
- He also outlined the important roles that BIM Africa and Family Homes Fund are playing in Housing and the Digital Transformation of the built sector across the African continent.
Host: Onyema Udeze
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/blaze-podcast/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/blaze-podcast/support