Serge Faguet is a serial tech entrepreneur and a prominent thinker in the Web3 space. To date he has personally raised more than $100m of capital, and has co-founded numerous breakthrough tech companies:
- Emerging Travel Group, a multi-billion-dollar B2B online travel company;
- Novami, a concierge medicine delivery company;
- Multiomic Health, an AI drug discovery company;
- Nexus, an company specializing in automated clinical trial recruitment;
- Identix, a product designed to ease the onboarding process from Web2 to Web3.
As an advocate for the principles of biohacking and the study of longevity, Serge’s vision is to build a large-scale commercial database and biobank, gathering healthcare data to enable groundbreaking improvements to productivity, longevity and the quality of life.
Serge considers himself a philosopher-entrepreneur, and holds a deep-seated belief that the key to our success is a syncretic approach to innovation: we need to leverage entrepreneurial ideation in order to enact enduring material change, leading to the engineering of a more hospitable future for all humanity.
Serge is actively researching the potential for capitalizing on Web3 and crypto principles to build decentralised institutions, create systems of self-government, and control the use of our data. Most of all, he strives in all his work to inspire others to discover their authentic selves through communal collaboration, thereby encouraging political action and the creation of a healthy, conscientious society.