In this episode of The Legal Creatives Podcast, we speak with Rich Brophy, partner and strategic design lead of Pickle Inc. an Australian legal design studio. 🇦🇺 Rich has led design for everyone from Google to government, and brings sharply-honed skills from a range of industries to legal design. 💡 The goal: Access to justice for all. ⚖️🙋🏽♀️ Before working in legal design, Rich has worked as an advertising creative, tv director and presenter, and a stand-up comedian.🤭
Here's what you will learn in this Episode:
- How to use Design Thinking in legal work and how it can change the way the service is showcased and delivered to clients
- Why you need to believe in the long-term value of Design
- Why being both analytical and creative is key to improving legal processes
- How to be more client-centric in the way you communicate about your legal services
- How to overcome the risk-averse mindset to start experimenting more
- How to test assumptions to validate hypotheses quickly with users
- How to learn from other's failures to unlock the opportunity for design
- The tools to use to onboard your legal team in this journey
- The biggest value of hosting a Legal Design workshop
- Particular cases or projects where Legal Design can play an important role
Like this episode?
Subscribe to The Legal Creatives Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends and Colleagues on Linkedin, Twitter or Instagram. 🎉
Take the Next Step!
👉 Go to legalcreatives.com/now to learn the Legal Design toolkit, to practice it, and to develop the experimental mindset, being both analytical and creative!
📌 Follow Rich Brophy on LinkedIn to continue the conversation: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardbrophy/
Visit Pickle Inc at:
https://pickleinc.com.au/ to discover more!