May 12, 2022
Episode #32 (Guest: Doris Swift)
You Have a Fierce Calling Yes!
Even in the encore years you have a call on your life. God has great purposes for you.
Your life has meaning and, each day, He has a mission for you. Why do we forget that as empty nesters?
Listen in as Charlotte and Doris Swift, host of the Fierce Calling podcast, talk about:
· What having a “call” on your life means (and one that is “fierce”)
· Why some empty nesters have lost a calling
· How we need to surround ourselves with “dream defenders”
· Why we need to NOT compare our calling with others (and what Jesus says about that)
Before being called into something, we are called to some One. Jesus calls us to Him to carry out the very missions He created us to do.
Doris is a devoted follower of Jesus. She is passionate about discipleship and encouraging others to walk deeper in biblical truth and in their calling.
As a leader and lay counselor, Doris is blessed to assist people in discovering God’s solutions to their needs.
She loves unveiling how they can use their gifts to impact the world for the furtherance of the Kingdom of God. Her Fierce Calling Podcast will encourage, equip, and engage you to walk deeper in God’s word, bloom in your fierce calling, and use your gifts to impact the world for Christ.
Learning through community is an amazing thing and our voices matter.
We all have a sphere of influence. God places us where we are for a reason.
In ministry for over 30 years, Doris is blessed to be on staff at her church and serves as a Christian lay counselor. She is an author, speaker, and podcast host who loves encouraging people to flourish in their calling and purpose.
Charlotte and Doris agree that God has plans for each one of us. God knows us personally and He is calling us to know Him more. He is also calling us to tell others about Him so they can know Him more.
It’s exciting to see those plans come to life in the encore years! We’d love to share some time with you.
Scriptures for our podcast: * Eph. 3: 16 - 19 “I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” * Romans 8:16 “For His Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children.”
* Romans 15:13 “I pray that God, the source of hope will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then, you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”
* John 15:5 “Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me and I in them will produce much fruit. For apart from me, you can do nothing.” To reach Doris: FIERCE CALLING PODCAST WITH DORIS SWIFT part of the Spark Network and Fierce Calling Ministries
⋆ ...BECAUSE EVERY WOMAN OF GOD HAS A FIERCE CALLING Click to
join Doris’s email list. To reach Charlotte: Charlotte Guest
To join Charlotte’s e-mail list: Contact | Charlotte Guest
To see Charlotte’s Etsy shop for art cards that help fund Empty Nest Guests: CharlotteGuestArt | Etsy
Charlotte Guest Podcaster & Writer