Welcome back to the Soul Surgery podcast. This week is a solo episode where I talk about ways in which we can stay centred.
Here in New Zealand we have been in lockdown for the past 10 weeks and increasingly we are being subjected to a lot of intense measures of control. The purpose of this episode is not to be political or to take sides, rather it is to share how this has impacted me and the process I have been through in order to be responsible for everything this has brought up.
I share about how, when we find ourselves in the centre of a storm, we cannot only find our centre, but stay centred. How we can stay connected and rooted in our truth despite all the noise and chaos raging around us. This is a fundamental practice for your life, but especially now as we navigate a huge paradigm shift.
Make sure to share your biggest takeaways and aha moments in the comments.
· When we stay in our power, we have the ability to make conscious choices rather than choosing from a place of fear and terror.
· Listening is not hearing the noise in your mind or projecting what you think you already know. To listen deeply to life, we cannot already know what is coming next.
· We cannot respond differently in challenging situations if we are not conscious that something from our past is being activated.
· Consciousness requires you to lean into the experience as it moves through you and taking full self-responsibility for it.
· If you can surrender the resistance, the fight and the running away from your human experience even though it is painful, it will begin to dissolve.
· Every single one of us has the power to find the stillness within the storm of our experience.
If you too feel ready to re-create your relationships or your life by breaking free of old patterns on a holistic level, across mind, body and soul, I invite you to order my book SURRENDER.
SURRENDER will walk you through a life changing process of maturation. Of breaking free of the vicious cycle of repeated stuck patterns, stories and belief systems, trauma and ancestral wounds.
It’s more than just a book. It’s a guide through a deep healing journey of SURRENDERING of who you are NOT so that you can unfurl into who you were BORN TO BE.
Order SURRENDER here:
Connect with Nicky: