As part of this HFS podcast, you can tune in to unfiltered insights and perspectives from business leaders across the globe on the future of industry, the power of technology & innovation and creating solutions that make a difference.
If there is one industry that has taken center stage since the global pandemic changed our lives, it is the healthcare industry. And in this podcast we put the spotlight on the healthcare industry. As part of the conversation, you will hear diverse perspectives about what’s shaping the future of the healthcare industry, the role of technology and innovation and how different players are responding to the changing consumer needs and market dynamics.
· Nischala Murthy Kaushik, CMO – HFS
· Dr. Christina Remediakis(Becky Rao), Healthcare Market Leader, Capgemini
· Pradip Khemani, Vice President, Global Business Services, Blue Shield of California
· Saurabh Gupta, President – Research and Business Operations, HFS
About the Podcast
The podcast has 3 parts
1. Setting the stage – which gives us an understanding of how the global pandemic has impacted the healthcare industry
2. Let’s talk unfiltered – covers the impact of the pandemic on the industry, how technology is playing a role in catalyzing this change, and how different players in the healthcare ecosystem are adapting to the changing landscape and client requirements to drive these innovations and impact
3. Looking into the future – where we discussed about the future of the healthcare industry & the road ahead for us. Speakers also shared their insights on where will the healthcare industry stand by 2025.