Hello and welcome to the latest episode of the Leadership in Insurance Podcast where this week we are lucky enough to be joined by John Fohr, CEO of TrustLayer.
We had a great conversation this week where we discussed a wide variety of topics such as:
- The surprising lack of digitisation
- Automating mundane processes to focus on the complex issues
- Augmented AI vs Assisted AI
- Providing value for each stakeholder
- Who are the clients?
- Focusing on the end user
- White labelling the product?
- The balance between insurance and tech knowledge
- Building insurance knowledge in-house
- The challenge of finding people who are broad-thinkers
- The motivation to open up systems
- The challenges of integrations
- Finding better and faster ways to provide real-time proof of coverage
- What does this better visibility allow us to do?
- How consumer experience influences commercial experience
- What does 2022 look like for TrustLayer?
Thank you John for your time, it was great to speak to you!
This Podcast was brought to you by FinPro, an executive recruitment business that works in the Insurance and Insurtech space.
Our host in FinPro Director, Alex Bond
Please like and subscribe if you enjoyed this podcast
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.