Our guests today are Susie and Ritz, the Founders of Singe Network - a Berlin-based company that is focused on gender equality, travel, integration and immigration. The team has developed a program called Pretty Deadly Self-Defense, which is a new forward-thinking take on women's self-defense programs.
In this episode you'll learn about:
- EmpowerWISM and the importance of programs that celebrate women in shared mobility
- Microaggressions - what are they and why we need to talk about them more.
- Why do we need to make self-defense for women boring?
- Trends about women's safety in cities and on public transport
- How can we improve the future of women's safety in urban spaces and transport?