In this episode, we are rewinding to episode 10 with Autumn.
- We all deal with depression in our lives. Sometimes it is situational, but there are times when it is critical and requires treatment and/or therapy.
- If you are struggling with depression, you are not alone!
- If you think that you are dealing with depression don’t ignore the signs, don’t be ashamed and reach out for help.
- Exercise can be just as effective as medication for treating depression. So get moving!
- Remember to do some self-care daily to help maintain your mental health.
For the links and show notes, go to realhappymom.com/10
Support the show (https://ko-fi.com/realhappymom)