“Belief drives behavior.”
Here’s a bonus episode where I interview Todd Wheeler for a second time. If you have not listened to episode #37, do that first and then listen to this one.
Topics we covered are below:
- Tell us a story about your most difficult client, how did you navigate that situation? What would you do differently today?
- What makes someone a good leader/manager?
- Why is consistency an important leadership trait?
- What litmus test or criteria can someone use to know if they should even attempt to move up the corporate ladder? When is someone ready for that coveted leadership role?
- Why is executive coaching helpful? When is the right time to seek an executive coach?
- What is the difference between engagement and compliance?
Say hi to Todd via email: email@example.com