Last week, Swae Lee did a free concert on IG 🎤 Why? Might sound silly to some but he’s continuing to show up for his people. Everyday, Coronavirus is trending on Twitter but do you know what was also trending on Twitter last night 👀
Do you know how many people are going to thank him for providing some type of entertainment during these times? He’s going to stay fresh in their minds and because of this, when he finally does have a concert, guess who’s going to be purchasing a ticket 🤔 This is the Law of Reciprocity. Show up for your people and they’ll show up for you.
So yes it’s easy to talk about this virus everyday and even become consumed by it but don’t let this be a distraction. I’m not saying you should completely disregard it. Yes, take proper safety measures and know what’s going on in your area. You can watch the news and still handle business. I’m saying..
I know it’s easy to fall out of rhythm and put your business to the side given the times but this is more reason to go even harder. You gotta be a believer to know this too shall pass 🙌🏾
And when this is all over, the folks who put their business to the side will have to play catch up when everything is back to normal. 🏃🏽♀️
This is not a vacation 🙅🏽♀️
A business in motion stays in motion. Even if you serve people face-to-face, you can do something NOW to grow your business.
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲’𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 💡:
- Build a stronger online presence
- Learn how to use a technology/platform that you’ve always said you never had the time to learn
- Analyze your numbers: figure out what’s working and what really isn’t
- Systems: if you don’t have a system now, implement one to help you gain clarity and scale when you are able to operate at full capacity
- Create products around your service-based business and sale products online. For example: if you have a restaurant, create a cookbook, teach people how to make recipes. Sell it!
- Create lead capture pages or lead magnets
- Develop an e-mail list of interested prospects so you can keep in contact with them during this time
- Host online events: training, webinars, classes or even just live videos so people can keep in contact with you. If you’re a makeup artist, do an online makeup course. Have people purchase tickets to attend.
- Practice your photography skills so you can take better pictures to attract your ideal audience
- Create more looks or scenarios for inspiration
- Create more content: blogs, videos, etc. You don’t have to release them all now, you can have at least one for each week. Create 4 and you have a month of new content 💡
- Follow up with past leads.
- Get back to that email marketing system that you never figured out. Learn how to schedule emails.
Use this time wisely!
Download the free Pinterest marketing workbook at https://pinningforwinning.com
#Pinterestmarketing #Pinterest #SocialMedia #SocialMediaMarketing #Marketing #BusinessTips #Entrepreneurship #Entrepreneur--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/glowupsociety/message