Emma is joined by Ryan Jensen, a professional football player with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Together they discuss:
* Working as a professional athlete and not getting the good quality sleep needed for recovery from training sessions.
* Ryan's journey to diagnosis with sleep apnea and his familiarity with CPAP because his parents both used one.
* Using a full face mask and struggling with leaking.
* Trying DreamPorts by Bleep Sleep and finding it a better solution than the full face mask.
* Becoming a role model as a professional athlete speaking publicly about living with sleep apnea.
Follow Ryan on Instagram @redman7715
Follow the podcast on Instagram @sleepapneastories
This episode is sponsored by: Somnomed https://somnomed.co/en/find-a-clinic/ Band Bleep Sleep
Sleep Apnea Stories podcast listeners get 20% off Bleep Sleep DreamPorts when shopping with the unique links and codes here:
Disclaimer: this episode of the podcast includes people with sleep apnea discussing their own experiences of medical procedures and devices. This is for information purposes only and you should consult with your own medical professionals before you start or stop any medication or treatment.