Coach Matt and Gary sit down with Dr. Michael Breus-better known as The Sleep Doctor-to discuss how you can sleep like a baby for optimal health, more energy, better body composition, stress relief, a higher fitness level, and more. Dr. Breus was named the top sleep specialist in California, one of the top 10 most influential people in sleep, and has appeared on Doctor Oz, Oprah, The Wall Street Journal, NY Times, spoken at TED Talks, and beyond.
- How sleep may be THE cornerstone for optimizing health-even above nutrition.
- How poor sleep is linked to decreased immune function, predisposes us to disease, and more.
- Critical periods of the day you need to catch daylight in order to sleep well.
- Foods to avoid that may harm you getting to sleep and sleep quality.
- How to optimize your nutrition for deeper, more restful sleep.
- Electrolytes' impact on sleep.
- Ketones and sleep.
- Steps you can take to bulletproof your sleep
Connect w/ Dr. Breus
Order The Sleep Doctor's New Book, Energize!
Take Your Very Own Sleep Quiz
Connect w/ Dr. Breus on YouTube
Connect w/ Dr. Breus on IG
Connect w/ Dr. Breus on FB
Connect w/ Dr. Breus on Twitter
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app