David Wiseman and I had an open conversation with over 50 active participants at our LinkedInLocal meetup in Tel Aviv about the meta, the art, and the science of going viral on LinkedIn and building your brand.
Here were some of the takeaways from the conversation and discussions we all had.
1. Shares get very few views
2. Organic posts to better than links
3. Images catch people's attention, so take photos
4. The best time to post is.... now.
5. Getting into a habit and mindset of posting is a muscle, that must be exercised. 6. For lead generation, banners outperform video 7. Make sure your connections are connected with one another, so you get the network effect of people liking your post.
Many more LinkedIn tips and insights were discussed and discovered in our conversations.
Learn more about what we are doing at WadiDigital.com
Follow me on: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yoeltisrael/
WadiDigital YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXg2GHX0T5PftCRo63OAGeA?
Thank you for checking out this episode of my podcast!
I regularly post videos about LinkedIn, Marketing, B2B, and tech.
What would you like to learn more about in the LinkedIn and B2B genres? Let me know in the comments, and I'll try to make it happen. Your feedback means a lot.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/yoel-israel/message