Managing a Global firm that is currently active in 5 countries with over 650 clients and growing, Nick reveals the secrets on how to provide an effective leadership while still working closely with your peers and his insights on the reality of the outsourcing industry.
We catch up with Nick Sinclair, Founder and CEO of TOA Global as he shares:
- How to build and maintain culture across borders as an International company and how to inspire and care genuinely for your people
- Adapting to the different cultures as an international company, building connections and what it takes to attract exceptional employees
- His experience and process in offshoring and outsourcing globally
- His route and approach to outsourcing effectively
- What he would have done differently in his career and business
- Slow growth vs. Fast growth
- What his downtime looks like
- How Covid affected his business and his team from the most affected countries
- His love for snowboarding and the people he'd love to have a drink with.
I often look back and go, "If I did things differently I wouldn't have gotten the result I got. and I wouldn't get the results I'm doing now by doing things differently"
Nick Sinclair is an experienced professional advisor, speaker and a leader when it comes to revolutionising the outsourcing industry for accountants. He is a passionate pathfinder who likes making an impact on the people he works with and currently leads about 1800 offshore team members providing services for their clients globally. His goal - to help Accounting firms make a difference!
Nick has been nominated for numerous industry and leadership awards throughout the years and has been one of the leading speakers when it comes to accounting outsourcing. He has spoken to thousands of accountants from around the world and aims to do more to help them be better in serving their clients and avoid pitfalls.
Some quick facts:
- Has been featured in Accountants Daily, SmartPayroll, Public Accountant: The Official Journal of The Institute of Public Accountants, IntuitQuickbooks, The Financial Observer and many other digital media outlets.
- Popular public speaker at the Accounting Business Expo, Xerocon, Accountants Technology Showcase and NAB Breakfast.
- A member of the Entrepreneurs Organisation
You can find out more about Nick Sinclair and his firm TOA Global from their website: https://theoutsourcedaccountant.com/