The ‘Tax Guy’ and founder of Franchise Accounting and Tax - Peter Knight, lets us in his journey as he lays down the blueprint on how to build up your practice effectively from square one and how to maintain your good financial position in the long run.
Join us in this worthwhile episode with the influential Peter Knight of Franchise Accounting and Tax as he shares more about:
- His journey from Psychology & Accounting to Sales & Creating a Top 30 in less than 8 years
- Process to generate leads on LinkedIn
- Insight into the best marketing strategies that work today (on and offline) for SME's
- Proven tactics to grow an accounting firm from scratch and some unique marketing hacks
- Why you should niche and how it will add to your bottom line
- Top 3 reasons why clients leave & the right approach to ending a client relationship
- The definition of advisory, pricing models, and how to go about it step by step to become a trusted advisor
“There is a remarkable sameness about us as accountants. “
“Marketing is like a wheelbarrow - it's all in there but you still have to push it.”
Peter Knight is an expert when it comes to franchise accounting and taxation. He speaks budget and planning and his aim is to help business owners reach the top of their game and make sure that they are on the right track to becoming an efficient and profitable industry model. His aim - to help you run your business better!
Some Quick facts:
- Co-founder of Franchise Accountants Network and founding partner of Smart Franchise and Knight Partners
- Former President of CPA Australia (NSW)
- A National Judge for the prestigious Small Business Awards
- Has been a lecturer at Macquarie University, where he was a tutor as well for a number of years.
- Was one of the founding Partners of Hayes Knight established in 1994 and was a National Marketing Director with PKF before establishing his own firm