Episode 91: Parking Lots, Leftovers, and Jade Bracelets - The People, Places, & Things That Shape Us
People, Places, and things - in the most simple and direct translation, they are simply the definition of a noun. But these nouns are what makeup experiences, the many experiences throughout our lives that have shaped us into who we are today. From the people who left a lasting impression on us, the places that are painted with memories, to the inanimate objects that feel more living than not...all of these experiences have left a lasting impression on us for different reasons.
In the Disney movie, “Inside Out”, they touch on the topic of “core memories”. Core Memories play a pivotal role in the film and are described as memories that feel more significant than regular memories. Core Memories essentially shape your personality and define who you are today.
Today, we’ll be sharing our core memories, specifically the people, places, and things that have made an impact on our lives.
This episode was edited by Michelle Hsieh.
P A R T N E R S mentioned in this episode:
- Glossier: Get 10% off your first purchase at glossier.com/podcast/ABG
- AAVRANI: Get 20% off your first order at AAVRANI.com with code ABG20
- KiwiCo: Get 50% off your first month + FREE shopping on any crate line at kiwico.com with code ABG
- Parade: Get 20% off your order at yourparade.com/ABG with code ABG
- Mint Mobile: mintmobile.com/ABG
S U B S C R I B E T O U S !
- @asianbossgirl on Apple Podcasts / Spotify / YouTube / Instagram / Twitter / Facebook
- More about us at asianbossgirl.com
E – M A I L U S !
S U P P O R T U S !
- merch: asianbossgirl.myshopify.com
- donation: anchor.fm/asianbossgirl/support --- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/asianbossgirl/message